- Gilded wood statue of Tutankhamun being carried by a goddess
- Gilded wood statue of Tutankhamun harpooning. Only the torso and upper limbs of the king are missing
- Limestone statue of Akhenaten holding an offering table
- Statue of Nefertiti making offerings
- Sandstone head of an Amarna princess
- Stone statuette of a scribe from Amarna
- Wooden shabti statuettes from Yuya (11 pieces)
- Heart Scarab of Yuya
However the same may not be true for objects removed from archaeological stores.
Now we know that material has been looted, even if the scale is not yet evident, there is an urgent need for those involved in the trade in antiquities to be cautious over what they handle. They need to insist on properly documented collecting histories.
From Zahi Hawass.