The contents include:
- Roger Cooke, 'Foreword'
- David J. Breeze and M.C. Bishop, 'Preface'
- David Ekserdjian, 'Introduction'
- M.C. Bishop, 'Description'
- Dot Boughton, 'Discovery'
- Darren Bradbury, 'Restoration'
- Mark Graham and Patricia Shaw, 'Geophysical and Landscape Survey'
- Chris Healey, 'Archaeological Evaluation'
- M.C. Bishop and J.C.N. Coulston, 'International Context'
Readers of the booklet will no doubt be looking at the discrepancies between Worrell's first report (and indeed, my comments) and the version of events that appear here in this booklet.