The withdrawal of a Roman herm from Bonhams this week raises the issue of links with Nikolas Koutoulakis.
- The Koutoulakis krater in Yale acquired in 1985
- Bronze fragments from the Bubon Sebasteion in the J. Paul Getty Museum acquired in 1971 and 1972
- Minoan larnax given to New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art in memory of Nikolas Koutoulakis
- Glass bowl with erotic scene in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Getty lions from Preturo
- An inscription returned to Greece from the J. Paul Getty Museum
- A Bactrian copper alloy seated figure
It makes you wonder why Bonhams had not conducted a more rigorous due diligence search when they saw the name Koutoulakis.