Now Peter Tompa (President of ACCG) has attacked Professor Patty Gerstenblith of De Paul University. Gerstenblith is an authority on issues surrounding looting antiquities.
- Director of De Paul's College of Law’s Program in Cultural Heritage Law
- Founding president of the Lawyers’ Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation
- Senior advisor to the International Arts and Cultural Property Committee of the ABA Section on International Law
- Editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Cultural Property (1995-2002)
- Member of the United States Cultural Property Advisory Committee (2000-2003) in the U.S. Department of State.