- Sale of Antiquities on a Downturn (January 8, 2010)
- The Fano Athlete and Its Acquisition by the Getty (January 15, 2010)
- The Return of Antiquities to Italy and the Swiss Connection (January 22, 2010)
- The Corrupting Influence of Forged Antiquities (February 5, 2010)
- Do Coin Collectors Care About the Archaeology of Cyprus? (February 19, 2010)
Saturday, 6 March 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 2
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 21-25):
Photo: Becchina Archive Source: Christos Tsirogiannis An Attic black-figured amphora attributed to the manner of the Princeton painter has b...
Source: Sotheby's A marble head of Alexander the Great has been seized in New York (reported in " Judge Orders Return of Ancien...
Source: Christos Tsirogiannis Associate Professor Christos Tsirogiannis of Aarhus University has identified a Roman marble statue that surfa...
James Cuno (in Who Owns Antiquity? ) takes six objects from the holdings of the Art Institute of Chicago to demonstrate its character...