- Sale of Antiquities on a Downturn (January 8, 2010)
- The Fano Athlete and Its Acquisition by the Getty (January 15, 2010)
- The Return of Antiquities to Italy and the Swiss Connection (January 22, 2010)
- The Corrupting Influence of Forged Antiquities (February 5, 2010)
- Do Coin Collectors Care About the Archaeology of Cyprus? (February 19, 2010)
Saturday, 6 March 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 2
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 21-25):
The EES has issued a statement about the missing papyri from its collection (" Museum of the Bible and missing EES papyri ", 26 Fe...
Source: Sotheby's A marble head of Alexander the Great has been seized in New York (reported in " Judge Orders Return of Ancien...
In the wake of the 1992 Athens conference to discuss the Getty kouros (85.AA.40) , one of the delegates, a "distinguished" America...
Source: Christos Tsirogiannis Associate Professor Christos Tsirogiannis of Aarhus University has identified a Roman marble statue that surfa...