- Lot 125: A Roman marble fragment of a male head. Acquired from Sotheby's London, 11 December 1989, lot 310.
- Lot 137: A Roman marble figure of a youth. Acquired at Sotheby's London, 8th-9th December 1986, lot 287.
- Lot 167: An Attic red-figure glaux. Acquired by the present owner from Sotheby's London, 9 July 1984, lot 210.
Three lots are reported as the "Property of a private English collector". All three were exhibited at The Ashmolean Museum from 2001 to 2009.
- Lot 177: An Etruscan bronze handle in the form of a female athlete. Acquired from Sotheby's London, 10-11 July 1989, lot 250.
- Lot 178: An Attic black-figure lip cup. Sold at Sotheby's London, 9 July 1984, lot 212. "This lot is accompanied by its Ashmolean display card."
- Lot 181: An Attic red-figure lekythos attributed to the Providence painter. Previously acquired at Sotheby's London, 13-14 December 1982, lot 84.