- Why are antiquities from Iraq continuing to appear on the market? (March 5)
- Why has a coffin been returned to Egypt? (March 19)
- Returning Sicilian antiquities (March 26)
- The Miho Museum and Italy (April 2)
- Protecting the cultural heritage of Italy (April 16)
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 3
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 26-30):
The EES has issued a statement about the missing papyri from its collection (" Museum of the Bible and missing EES papyri ", 26 Fe...
Source: Sotheby's A marble head of Alexander the Great has been seized in New York (reported in " Judge Orders Return of Ancien...
In the wake of the 1992 Athens conference to discuss the Getty kouros (85.AA.40) , one of the delegates, a "distinguished" America...
Source: Christos Tsirogiannis Associate Professor Christos Tsirogiannis of Aarhus University has identified a Roman marble statue that surfa...