- Why are antiquities from Iraq continuing to appear on the market? (March 5)
- Why has a coffin been returned to Egypt? (March 19)
- Returning Sicilian antiquities (March 26)
- The Miho Museum and Italy (April 2)
- Protecting the cultural heritage of Italy (April 16)
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 3
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 26-30):
Suzie Thomas and Bonnie L. Pitblado have written a 'Debate Article' for Antiquity: ' The dangers of conflating responsible and...
Among the pots in the exhibition, The Berlin painter and his world, was an oinochoe (shape 1) from the Judy and Michael Steinhardt collect...
‘The return of looted objects to their countries of origin: the case for change’, in S. Hufnagel and D. Chappell (eds.), The Palgrave ha...
In the wake of the 1992 Athens conference to discuss the Getty kouros (85.AA.40) , one of the delegates, a "distinguished" America...