- Why are antiquities from Iraq continuing to appear on the market? (March 5)
- Why has a coffin been returned to Egypt? (March 19)
- Returning Sicilian antiquities (March 26)
- The Miho Museum and Italy (April 2)
- Protecting the cultural heritage of Italy (April 16)
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 3
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 26-30):
Entry from the Becchina archive Courtesy of Dr Christos Tsirogiannis Associate Professor Christos Tsirogiannis has identified a Sardinian b...
Photo: Becchina Archive Source: Christos Tsirogiannis An Attic black-figured amphora attributed to the manner of the Princeton painter has b...
Source: Sotheby's A marble head of Alexander the Great has been seized in New York (reported in " Judge Orders Return of Ancien...
James Cuno (in Who Owns Antiquity? ) takes six objects from the holdings of the Art Institute of Chicago to demonstrate its character...