- Why are antiquities from Iraq continuing to appear on the market? (March 5)
- Why has a coffin been returned to Egypt? (March 19)
- Returning Sicilian antiquities (March 26)
- The Miho Museum and Italy (April 2)
- Protecting the cultural heritage of Italy (April 16)
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Looting Matters on PR Newswire 3
Here is a summary of more recent PR Newswire Press Releases (nos. 26-30):
Marianne Mödlinger and Christos Tsirogiannis have published a study of armour. It includes a group of 'armor for horses' (inv. 83.AC...
In the wake of the 1992 Athens conference to discuss the Getty kouros (85.AA.40) , one of the delegates, a "distinguished" America...
I have been watching (UK) Channel 4's Time Team this evening. The programme looked at an undisclosed field (under a potato crop) where a...
i was very struck by the 2010 words of St Louis Art Museum spokeswoman Jennifer Stoffel when talking about the dispute between SLAM and E...